Address: Petrochemical Equipment Industrial Park, Fuchang Town, Honghu City, Hubei Province
Metal orifice corrugated packing performance parameters: metal structured packing: due to its regular, uniform and symmetrical structure, structured packing defines the vapor-liquid flow path, improves channeling and wall flow, and has low resistance, large flux, and high splitting efficiency. Advantages, widely used in towers in many fields such as fine chemical industry, petrochemical industry, fertilizer, etc.
Composition of corrugated metal orifice packing:
It is a structured packing assembled by punching holes on the surface of a thin metal plate, rolling small lines, and large corrugations. It has the characteristics of low resistance, uniform gas-liquid distribution, high efficiency, large flux, and insignificant amplification effect. It is used in negative Pressure, normal pressure and pressurized operation.
No-wall orifice plate corrugated packing: Standard number: HG/T21559.2-2005
This series of packing has a wide range of applications in rectification, absorption, regeneration, heat transfer, steam stripping, flashing, foam trapping and other occasions, with large flux and high separation efficiency. However, for the separation of strongly corrosive systems, medium and high pressure separation systems, systems with high liquid viscosity, dirty blocking polymerization systems, and systems with severe Marangoni effect, you should be cautious when choosing and consult our company's experts.
Function comparison of metal wire mesh corrugated packing and metal plate corrugated packing:
The significant difference between metal wire mesh corrugated packing and metal plate corrugated packing is: in the operating range, the mass transfer power of metal wire mesh corrugated packing changes greatly with load, while the separation power of metal plate corrugated packing is almost unloaded. The impact of change. This is because the surface of the wire mesh has a capillary effect, and even a small amount of liquid can be spread evenly on the surface of the wire mesh when the liquid phase load is low, so the power of the filler is improved under low load.
The advantages of wire mesh corrugation:
1. Large specific surface area, high porosity and light weight. The specific surface area of the 500 type packing is equivalent to 4.5 times that of the metal Pall ring (the specific surface area of the Pall ring is 110m2/m3, the density: 650kg/square) and the density is only 40% of the Pall ring, the porosity is high, and the wire mesh It also has a strong capillary effect to make it have a good moisture function, even if the spray density is 0.2, it can reach complete moisture, so the filler power is high.
2. The inclination angle of the gas phase passage is small, and the gas phase passage is regular, the pressure loss is small, and the packing pressure drops.
3. The radial dispersion is good and the gas and liquid touch are abundant.
4. Avoid blocking, fear of corrosion, difficult cleaning, only chemical cleaning.
5. The high cost of unit volume packing makes its use range subject to certain constraints.
Corrugated performance parameters of wire mesh:
Wire mesh corrugated packing is the main form of mesh corrugated packing, which is made of wire mesh. The pressure of the metal wire mesh corrugated packing is reduced, and the separation efficiency is high. It is especially suitable for precision distillation and vacuum distillation devices, and provides an effective means for the distillation of difficult-to-separate and heat-sensitive materials. Despite its high cost, it has been widely used because of its excellent performance.
Double-layer stainless steel wire mesh corrugated packing, which includes a plurality of corrugated sheets compressed by double-layer stainless steel wire mesh and a stainless steel wire mesh outer frame. The multiple double-layer stainless steel wire mesh corrugated sheets are vertically arranged on the stainless steel wire. In the outer frame of the mesh, and the corrugation directions of two adjacent corrugated sheets are opposite, the double-layer stainless steel wire mesh corrugated sheet is an inclined corrugated sheet, and the peak line or valley line of the corrugated sheet has an inclination angle with the vertical axis of the packing disc. The double-layer stainless steel wire mesh corrugated sheet is provided with multiple small holes. The gas channel formed by the packing is curved in the southeast, northwest and left and right spirally rotating, which can increase the gas disturbance force and increase the gas contact time, thereby promoting the improvement of tower efficiency.
Main features of wire mesh corrugated packing:
1. Large specific surface area, high porosity, light weight, high packing efficiency; small inclination angle of gas phase passage, regular gas passage, small pressure loss, lower packing pressure; good radial diffusion and sufficient vapor-liquid contact.
2. Large flux and reduced pressure; good low-load performance, the number of theoretical plates increases with the decrease of gas load, and there is almost no low-load limit;
3. Large operating flexibility;
4. The amplification effect is not obvious;
5. It can meet the requirements of precise, large and high vacuum distillation equipment. It provides favorable conditions for the rectification separation of difficult-to-separate materials, heat-sensitive materials and high-purity products.
Honghu Chengtao Petrochemical equipment has chemical packing, random packing, metal structured packing, corrugated wire mesh packing, orifice corrugated packing, stainless steel packing, ceramic packing, tower internals, packed tower internals, stainless steel tower internals, storage tank accessories And other chemical packing tower internals, the manufacturer has complete specifications, quality assurance, and high quality. Welcome to visit the factory
Main products: chemical packing, orifice corrugated packing, metal bulk packing, plastic bulk packing, stainless steel corrugated packing, wire mesh corrugated packing, ceramic structured packing, metal structured packing, tower internals, mesh demister, storage tank accessories, pipeline static mixer, liquid distributor, gas filter